All services provided by Farnell Web Design are subject to the following Terms of Service. The purpose of this document is to avoid any misunderstandings, etc. between Farnell Web Design and the client. You may check for the latest version of these Terms of Service at http://www.farnellweb.com/tos/.
We specialize in developing desktop and mobile web sites, customizing WordPress installations, and other web related consulting.
You may request our services at any time via e-mail, phone, or snail-mail.
Service cancellations may also be made at any time. You will be billed for any work done prior to the cancellation.
- To complete your project in a timely manner.
- To work promptly with you to correct any web site errors/bugs that may be found.
- To give you sufficient notice of price changes, vacation dates, etc.
- To never ask us to post copyright, illegal, harmful, or offensive material on your web site.
- To retain a copy of all data provided to us for your own records and in case a duplicate copy is needed.
- To promptly notify us of any web site errors/bugs found so that they can be corrected.
Hourly work will be billed at our current hourly rate (or other rate agreed upon). You will receive a detailed, itemized invoice at the end of each month showing the amount of work done on each project. Hourly work is billed at a minimum of 15 minutes, with 3 minute increments thereafter.
Terms of Payment
We will send you a bill at the end of each month, and your payment must be received within three weeks after we send you your bill. We may require a down payment of $100 or 50% of the total cost, whichever is greater, before we begin work on a web site. A completion date will be set for packages, and the remainder will be due at that time.
If your payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to discontinue my services to you until payment is received. Late payments may be billed additional late fees.
Please make checks payable to Matthew Farnell.
We will not knowingly post inappropriate materials on your web pages. These materials include but are not limited to:
- Illegal material
- Harmful material
- Offensive material
We reserve the right to place some text and a hyperlink to my web site at the bottom of every page created, edited, or maintained by Farnell Web Design. The text will be small and say something like “Site designed and maintained by Farnell Web Design.” This is negotiable.
Errors and Liability
We will do our best to make sure your pages are working properly and without errors before we post them on the WWW. If you find an error on your web site, we will work with you to promptly correct that error. However, we do not accept any liability for errors that are beyond our control. These errors include but are not limited to:
- Spelling or grammatical errors due to such errors in the original document provided by the client.
- Loss of data provided by the client. It is the client’s responsibility to retain a copy of such data for their own records and in case we need a duplicate copy.
- Malfunctioning of web sites on older web browsers or computers.
- Additions, deletions, modifications, or other fraudulent actions by hackers or other people.
Permissions and Copyrights
We will not intentionally violate anyone’s copyright. It is your responsibility to obtain proper permission from copyright owners before copyright materials are posted on your web site.
You are responsible for all material posted on your web site. We may require you to provide written permission from copyright owners before we post certain material on your web site.
Thank you for reading these Terms of Service. We look forward to possibly working with you on your next project.
Please contact us via e-mail or phone if you are interested in any of our services or have any questions.